The Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center has put together a series of garden tours showcasing 5 different types of gardens in the Wenatchee Valley. You will receive a link to each virtual tour beginning on September 14th. Watch them at your convenience.
- Monday – Is our first tour featuring a garden that uses native plants, designed to attract wildlife and pollinators.
- Tuesday – You will see a garden designed to be low maintenance with hardscape and the use of decorative pots.
- Wednesday – Visit a garden of a historic home on Orchard Ave. Old trees frame the yard that has been beautifully landscaped.
- Thursday – We will visit an East Wenatchee garden of a newer home that has been meticulously decorated with found objects and innovative ideas for outdoor landscaping.
- And lastly, on Friday, a Firewise garden that demonstrates the use of plants that are fire-resistant, showcasing planting designs and techniques that can help protect properties from wildfire damage.
Whether you are a laissez-faire gardener or someone who spends hours in the yard, you are sure to see some ideas that you can incorporate into your own backyard. Join Master Gardener Patti Milos and the homeowner as they take you on a 10-30 minute tour of what’s behind the garden gate.
Please register here:
These tours are offered to you by donation. Your donations help us to create new programs and events.