Run Wenatchee Announces 2017 line-up
Registration opened today for the Lake Chelan Shore to Shore Half-Marathon and 10K, and we are offering a special discount on entry fees between now and midnight this Wednesday, Dec. 21. The entry fee for the half-marathon during this limited-time offer is $50 (rising to the early bird price of $65 on Thursday), and the entry fee for the 10K is $35 (rising to the early bird price of $45 on Thursday). To take advantage of this special pricing, please click here. For more info on the race, click here.
Speaking of good deals, RunWenatchee is offering a discount to runners who sign up for all three of our Wenatchee Valley Trail Run Series events in 2017 (Horse Lake Trail Runs on April 29, Red Devil Trail Runs on May 20, and Oktoberfest Trail Runs on Oct. 14). The cost is $130 if you sign up for the long courses at all three runs (a savings of $20 to $50); and $100 if you opt for the short courses at the three runs (a savings of $15 to $40). To take advantage of this special offer, please click here. (Note: The link will take you to the Horse Lake registration page. Once there, click on the ‘Register’ button to access the special three-race price. You also can sign up for the individual trail runs at the links found below.)
- O’Grady’s Paddy’s Day 5k March 11th, @ Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort 11am w/ beer to follow 🙂 More
- Horse Lake Trail Runs, April 29th includes 5 mile & 7 mile walk or run and a half marathon run. More
- Red Devil Challenge Trail Runs, May 20th, 10k, 25k plus kids race. More
- River Run on the Fourth, July 4th, 5k & 10k runners and walkers. More
- Lake Chelan Shore to Shore, September 9th, half marathon and 10k. More
- Oktoberfest Trail Runs, October 14th, 5 mile, 10 mile plus Free kids race. More
- Turkey on the Run, November 23rd, 5k, 12k plus Free Kids Race. More
Run Wenatchee Club runs are now 4 years strong with attendance topping 9,500. Watch for big news coming in March of 2017.